Friday, November 23, 2012

Leather, Lace, & Tulle









I came home for Thanksgiving holiday so I am back to resting in the middle of nowhere! This is the outfit I wore to my family's Thanksgiving dinner.. I think I am still trying to recover from my mild food coma. I love coming home sometimes because you rediscover articles of clothing that you forgot that you had.. in this case, I forgot about these boots! I bought them almost 5 years ago and they are about half a size too large, which either means I was clueless to my shoe size or my foot has shrunk. Either way, they are still fabulous and slightly pilgrim-esque.

I love pairing feminine girly pieces with tougher pieces. It makes me feel more balanced, especially around the holiday when everything tends to become more glitzy and glam-y. What do you all like to wear for the holidays? Do you prefer to stay more comfy and casual, or get dressed up? I never forfeit an opportunity to get dressed up!!

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin, or leave me a comment on how you think my blog is coming along. I am SO grateful for all of the support thus far. Much love to you all!

Dress: Modcloth
Jacket: Topshop
Necklace: Topshop
Boots: Nine West
Beanie: Target

xoxo!


3 comments:

  1. Love the bag! Is it Allibelle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished
    to mention that I have really loved browsing your weblog posts.
    After all I will be subscribing for your feed and I hope you write once more very soon!


    Here is my blog post :: jalousie

    ReplyDelete