Friday, January 11, 2013

Bohemia










Hey everyone! A much more toned down look for me ! The weather is WEIRD with a capital W and it's 68 degrees today....in January... Yea, weird. BUT I decided to take advantage of it and bust out the shorts and platforms. These are a pair I DIY-ed and was so happy to find them in my size at the thrift store !!! After my last pair of shredded shorts kicked the bucket, these are my next best alternative.

I wore a black chiffon bodysuit under the shorts and topped it off with my new BCBG kimono/flowy/shawl !! I love it. I feel like I'm wrapped in a cocoon... I really want one of the beautiful floral "gypsy" shawls.. They are so lovely and evoke old Hollywood, to me.

I started my last semester of Junior year this week.. Crazy how time flies. Only 7 months until I move to Paris .. Je suis tellement excitée!!!! 

Shawl: BCBG
Shorts: Vintage/ DIY
Platforms: Jeffrey Campbell
Bodysuit: BCBG
Hat: UO

XOXO,

Olivia


3 comments:

  1. you look great I love this summer style!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome look.. I really enjoy the pieces put together <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete