Friday, December 27, 2013

From Home








Hello to all! Long time no see.. Excuse my lack of updating and thank you for being patient with me! I've had a crazy last two weeks traveling home from Paris (managing to pack my life into two suitcases might I add) , attending a wedding, celebrating christmas, and now I'm in Chicago for the weekend. 

It feels nice to be home but I am already missing Paris like crazy, still dreaming in French, and continue to say "Pardon" to everyone I accidentally run into on the street. Also, where is my 2 euro wine?

Anyway, I can tell you that my style definitely changed while I was in Paris, as I think you all have noticed. I'm very content without the fussiness of overbearing trends that I used to try and implement on the reg.. I prefer toned, elegant, and chic.. with my little touch of grunge of course.

I do love that the faux fur "snood" is popular this season.. it reminds me of the classic fur stoll of the great years passed, and makes every outfit feel a little more luxe. My beautiful Moschino belt was a gift from my boyfriend that I've been lusting for for quite some time.. I think it's quite lovely and looks wonderful cinched around my black A-Line coat as well.

If I don't get a chance to post again before the New Year, I just want to wish everyone a very happy, healthy, and safe holiday! This last year running my blog has been a dream come true because of all of your thoughtful comments, kind words, and continuous support.. from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU ALL. I can't wait to see what the new year has in store for my blog, and of course for you ! (PS: To all my readers that have commented on my blog, every post, since day one.. please know that I do recognize it, and appreciate it more than I could express.. Y'all are the best !)

Anyway, I apologize for the tedious read today.. I just had to get that all off of my chest!

Fur Scarf: Monop'
Blazer: Zara
Dress: Topshop
Belt: Moschino
Boots: Vince Camuto
Bag: Mystery Brand from Paris 

BISOUS BISOUS BISOUS 
xx
Olivia

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Glad to see that you are home safely..and of course a great outfit! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic :) I absolutely love your blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, so classic! I love your blazer xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photography quality as always, and of course I love the "new you" style. But anything looks good on you anyways.

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love moschino!!! yes , and indeed your entire outfit is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this post !

    ReplyDelete
  7. How have you been my dear? You look great as always....I've been following, but not writing...... I've also been busy becoming much more "girly" in every day life shall we say.......... the shorts and tights evolved into shorts and sheer tights........ and on occasion on campus even pleated skirts.........

    You are still truly a fashion inspiration for me

    Jayme, your fashion and ballet loving GUY fan from the USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling, you look beautiful. I've really loved seeing how your style has evolved living in Paris. You've definitely become daring, sophisticated, and truly chic! And I love this belt, what a beautiful gift!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog,, i'm very enjoyed to visit this site. have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. And perhaps less afraid to ask questions and thus this aids greatly in learning too. Children afraid to ask questions in a public school might be at a disadvantage. writing

    ReplyDelete